Core Yoga is led by Rebecca Thompson, a British Wheel of Yoga teacher, with an interest in helping individuals enjoy yoga not just in their classes but in their daily lives too. Rebecca has been practising yoga since she was 16 years old and has experience with many different yoga disciplines which is reflected in the varied and unique style of classes.
The British Wheel of Yoga is the Sport England recognized governing body for yoga, and is internationally renowned for its high standard of teaching.
Rebecca holds the following relevant qualifications:
- British Wheel of Yoga Teaching Diploma 2006
- British Wheel of Yoga Pregnancy Teaching Module 2009
- The Hypnobirthing Centre Teaching Diploma 2014
- Yoga Birth Postnatal Teacher Training module 2014
- Specialist training including: teaching mature students, yoga for chronic back pain, meditation, mantra and pranayama.
View Instagram pictures here.